“DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH MY BAB..oh..oh thank you kind sir”
so adorable, bless that guy for helping :)
"My darling, you are allowed to fail without being a failure. You are allowed to make mistakes without becoming one. More opportunities will present themselves, you will find hope again."
emery-dragonfly asked: 6, 11, 12, 13
6. Your least favourite language to listen to.
I don’t know, every language sounds good when somebody sings it, but I think spoken Arabic (all variations, sorry!) is really hard to listen, because people usually sound really angry when they speak it and have pauses in “odd” places… Also listening to Thai and Lao gives me headache because Thai and Lao people speak with really high voices.
11. A song you like in a language other than English.
To be honest I listen to music in English quite rarely so this is easy to me. But I can’t pick on just one song! May I make a top5-list of what I like to listen nowadays? Of course I can - this is my answer~ So:
1. Jonna Tervomaa - Myöhemmin (Finnish), 2. Szívemben álmok hada él (Hungarian version of I’ve got a dream from Disney’s Tangled), 3. Sarek - Genom eld och vatten (Swedish) 4. 2NE1 - I AM THE BEST (Korean), 5. Sir Elwoodin hiljaiset värit - Viimeisellä rannalla (Finnish)
12. If you could pick one language to learn automatically without having to work for it, which language would you choose?
German, Russian or French probably. Because I don’t have any motivation to study them but it would be really interesting to be able to read news and books in those languages~
13. Have you ever seen a whole movie in a language you don’t understand?
Yeah, of course. I have watched at least French, Korean, Polish, Norwegian, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and Thai movies - but there have always been Finnish or English subtitles so I have understood almost everything :D Or wait, once I tried to watch a Japanese movie with Taiwanese subtitles - it was a really interesting experience.
emery-dragonfly asked: Your blog says you're 21, my friend ^^
Still? I changed it some weeks ago, thanks for that tumblr :D Eternally 21~
Lets clear this out!
Yes, we are the couple from the cat pic, but that story is fake! we didnt wrote it!
Fortunately the real story is much more happy. Thats why we decided to upload a photo from our families together, our parents and our sisters! We have supportive families that love us and acept us. Is important to us that you share the real story behind this photo because is much more powerful and positive the true story, and we like to spred the positive message that everything always turn out just fine! you dont have to hide this from your family, they just need time to understand. The soon you tell them the soon you stop suffering and the aceptation process begin.
Love to all of our followers and please share the real story and the positive message that we want to spred!
Si! Somos nosotros los de la foto del gato pero esa historia no es real, nosotros no la escribimos!
Afortunadamente la historia real es mucho mas feliz. Es por eso que decidimos subir esta foto de nuestras familias juntos, nuestros padres y hermanas. Tenemos familias que nos apoyan y nos aceptan. Es importante para nosotros que compartas la historia real detrás de esa foto porque es mucho mas poderosa y positiva que la falsa, y queremos esparcir el mensaje positivo de que todo siempre termina saliendo bien! No tenes q esconderles esto a tu familia, ellos solo necesitan tiempo para entenderlo. Mientras mas rápido se los digas mas rápido vas a dejar de sufrir y el proceso de aceptación va a comenzar mas rápido.
Cariños a todos nuestros seguidores y por favor compartan la historia real y el mensaje positivo que queremos esparcir!
Embellished rusty old keys ~ Spark
I have been looking for may cat for about 2 hours now…
- 1: Your native language.
- 2: Which languages you know.
- 3: Which languages you are learning, or want to learn.
- 4: Does anyone in your family speak a language that you don't?
- 5: Your favourite language to listen to.
- 6: Your least favourite language to listen to.
- 7: Your favourite word in your native language.
- 8: Your favourite word in your second language(if you know one).
- 9: Your favourite word in a language you don't really speak.
- 10: A list of your favourite words in any language.
- 11: A song you like in a language other than English.
- 12: If you could pick one language to learn automatically without having to work for it, which language would you choose?
- 13: Have you ever seen a whole movie in a language you don't understand?
- 14: A language you like, but wouldn't put the effort into learning.
- 15: Write a short introduction of yourself in a language other than English.
My therapist told me instead of hurting myself I should draw something pretty were I want to cut. This is the result. And it works, honestly. If you’re struggling with self harm I really recommend this. (Make sure you use a marker and not a pen cause pens can hurt you! )
So much respect.
Reblogging because this is important. And also rad. But mostly because it’s important.